Lisa Williams

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lisa Williams

The other night my wife, myself and a friend of ours went to see a Lisa Williams show. My friend is a huge fan, and prior to her mentioning Lisa to me, I had never heard of her before. This was weird for me, because I have always been into 'new agey' kind of things, and I'm a frequent shopper in new age stores. I also have quite a collection of books on various new age topics, yet I had never heard of her?!?! How can this be? I guess that perhaps I wasn't meant to know about her until now.... I don't know.

Anyway, since I hadn't heard of her or read any of her material, I did a search on you tube to watch one of her shows. I was completely blown away and I couldn't wait to see her! She was so specific! There was none of this .... Oh I see an elderly gentleman whose name starts with a G or maybe a J..... Does that ring a bell? One particular reading she said:- I have a young man here by the name of Craig, he passed over due to a car accident, and someone here tonight has his name tattooed on their arm...... Yep, sure enough a woman stood up, she was Craig's Mother and she had the tattoo just as Lisa had described. Lisa went on to discuss Craig and the nature of the accident to a T!




The clip above is from you tube to show you just how specific she is.

Before we saw the show, we were able to meet Lisa as my friend is a member. She was such a warm and genuine person. She hugged the three of us and we had a chat, she didn't have any airs or graces about her. She also signed a photo card for each of us and we had our photo taken with her. I would post the photo, except the photographer is yet to send it to us. I will post it in another post :o)

It's funny, because about a year ago I was looking at some online new age courses. I had shown them to my wife and I was 90% sold..... But there was just something that I couldn't put my finger on, that was holding me back from signing up, so I decided against them. Then the other day, I discovered that there were courses on Lisa's website. I asked my friend if she had done any of them, and if she had, what did she think? Well it turns out that my friend had done four courses and said they were brilliant. She brought them with her so I could have a look at them. After hearing about the topics covered, I downloaded my first course the other day. 

I have only just started it and I have to say the course is quite challenging! Not because it's like "quick find a spirit to talk to now!" It's very much about learning about yourself. The basic idea is to keep a journal while you work through the questions in the course. A lot of the questions are reflective and require you to disassemble situations or feelings of the past and examine them. 

Lisa Williams

I was actually going to write a separate post on this, but it actually fits in well here. When you take medication such as I do, it alters not only your behaviour, but also the way you think. For example, if something happened previously that may have sent me into a rage, instead I may now decide that the better option is to remove myself from a situation. Whereas in the past this would never have happened. Since taking this medication I have often felt, that I need to get to know who I am all over again. As time and time again, a situation or conversation arises and I find myself questioning, what would the correct response be? So I do feel that this course has come along at the right time, considering that it is all about learning about who you are as a person. 

If Lisa Williams should venture into your neck of the woods, buy a ticket and go along. You wont be disappointed. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Really interesting post! I hate those medium shows where they're like "I have a man here....he's looking for a Julia... no? Maybe it's Julie..no? Maybe it's Judy..." Woman stands up "I'm Judith?" - "YES! Judith" - AGH! Have you heard the Irish saying "What's for you won't pass you?" - means the right thing has a funny way of coming to you at the right time, I think you were meant to find those courses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes!!! Exactly!! That's what I was getting at! They are soooo Fake!
    No I had never heard of that Irish saying and I bloody love it :) It is so true and I plan on using it and passing it on :0) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not evеn κnοw how I ended up here, but I thought
    thiѕ post wаs good. I do not know
    ωho уou are but definitely you're going
    to a famous blοgger if уou aren't already ;) Сheеrѕ!



    Here іs my blog ... website

    ReplyDelete